SO, what makes a little sea salt in your water so great? Well, there are really so many reasons. It...
- Detoxifies the body and balances systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing lots of trace minerals
- Improves the body's mineral status
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving hydration and the body's mineral reserves
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports optimal hormone balance
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
How to make Salt Sole:
- Fill a glass jar (I use a pint jar) about 1/4 of the way with himalayan salt (or Real Salt or celtic sea salt). Fill the jar the rest of the way with filtered water. Add a plastic lid (not metal!), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed.
- Every morning, put 1 tsp. of the alt water mix or sole into 1 cup of room temperature water, upon waking. Never use metal utensils with your sole!
- Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.